Listen to how cause-partnering works! Podcast interview with Don Marx, Senior Associate, Employer Benefits Consulting, LLC and Mary Scott, President, Chamber South, S. Miami, FL. discussing the impact of their Not-for-Profit group as part of the Chamber and its impact in South Miami.
Bringing visibility and resources to nonprofits and business through unique partnerships.
The Benefits of Partnering
For Nonprofit Initiatives –
1. Access to a more consistent revenue source.
2. Access to professional advice without the high fees.
3. Access to a broader volunteer base of support.
4. Enhanced visibility through the business’ clientele base to access more donors and potential volunteers.
5. A way to promote your cause and educate a broader audience in order to help more people.
6. Build greater credibility for your initiative because a business has decided to promote your cause in the marketplace.
For Businesses –
1. Builds your credibility with your existing customers.
2. Builds your credibility within the business community.
3. Reaches new customers who select businesses based on their corporate social responsibility policies.
4. Builds loyalty and camaraderie within the employee circle because they work for a business with a heart.
5. Can improve the employees’ team-building, leadership, and other professional skills through volunteering.
6. Results in a better community which ultimately helps your business through an improved workforce, purchasing power of citizens, and lower taxation.
On this page and in the NICE Causes blog, we'll be adding more information on ways you can create partnering arrangements that expand your client based and get big results without big donations or large investments of time.
To discover the ways your business or cause can build valuable partnerships, download the free white paper, below. Also feel free to contact us and we can offer a variety of creative ways that will fit your particular situation.